Car Accident Injuries
Los Angeles Car Accident Injury Lawyer
There are a number of different serious injuries that a person involved in a car accident may experience. These may be physical or emotional in nature and will vary in severity depending on the force of the collision as well as numerous other factors. If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident in the Los Angeles area, please do not hesitate to involve a lawyer at our offices. We take on all types of injury claims involving car accidents, including:
- Face and head injuries - including facial lacerations, airbag impact injuries, bruises, fractures, and dental injuries.
- Brain injuries - concussion, closed or open head injuries, brain damage, and traumatic brain injuries.
- Neck injuries - whiplash injuries, sprain, strain, disc injury, and fracture.
- Spinal cord injuries - back injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, and quadriplegia.
- Shoulder and arm injuries - lacerations, sprains, dislocation, rotator cuff injury, or strain.
- Leg, knee or foot injuries - lacerations, sprain, dislocations, multiple bone fractures, hip injuries, knee injuries, strains, and ligament injuries.
- Burn injuries - sustained from airbag deployment, fires or explosions associated with the accident.
Safety Equipment and Car Accident Injuries
Even equipment that is supposed to help a person involved in a car accident may cause more serious injury if defective or used improperly. A seatbelt will often protect a driver or passenger from greater injury, but if worn improperly or if it malfunctions, a seatbelt may actually cause serious damage to internal organs. Airbags are meant to protect the driver and front seat passenger from impact with the steering column, windshield and dashboard, but if the airbag fails to deploy, deploys when it is not supposed to or malfunctions while deploying in an accident, a victim may suffer serious injury.
Get help with your claim or lawsuit. Contact a Los Angeles car accident injury attorney at our firm today!